• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie's hutch is kitted out now.

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Ready to move in almost! I can't find the bed partition.. So going to get a box and make the area smaller/hopefully warmer for her.

Because she's been in an insulated shed/garage (although still pretty cold in there!) I've just packed the bottom floor with hay and covered a tunnel with hay too. (Maybe she'll eat it?! :roll: :lol:)

null_zps6dad84a6.jpg

null_zps2b9ca0df.jpg

Not sure whether to put hay upstairs yet.. She'll probably just dig it all over the place anyway! Think I will, cover the heat pad over with hay too.

Ta dah! The run that will go on the hutch is behind the white tarpauling but I won't give her that for maybe a few days/week, just let her settle in first :D

null_zpsdef177fa.jpg

Where that hutch is now is where the new 7ft single will go, exciting! :D

loads of hay always looks so cosy :love:

I imagine it will be flat tomorrow :( :lol: I felt really bad putting her in there but at least she won't be anywhere near petrol fumes, the tractor and lawn mower are moving into the big shed.. Really have no idea why!

I imagine it will be flat tomorrow :( :lol: I felt really bad putting her in there but at least she won't be anywhere near petrol fumes, the tractor and lawn mower are moving into the big shed.. Really have no idea why!

aw, she'll be ok with all the hay. better than petrol fumes as you say.

bisc and matt used to flatten their hay and push the edges up to create a barrier. clever really :lol:

Back