• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch cover

Gosnold

Young Bun
Just order a custom made rabbit hutch cover from CABJ designs on eBay. Can wait for it to arrive as my bunnies have never lived outside before and want to make sure they are nice and warm :-D

Will do. I have seen recommendations on this forum so hoping it will do the job well :-D now on to thinking about getting a runaround system xx

I couldn't recommend him more!

Got mine a few weeks back, even after a lot of messing around he was still very pleasant. The cover is of fantastic quality too. Well worth the money. Can't wait to use it. :D

Just order a custom made rabbit hutch cover from CABJ designs on eBay. Can wait for it to arrive as my bunnies have never lived outside before and want to make sure they are nice and warm :-D

Could you pm me their details or a link to them please. I'm in the middle of designing and making a hutch for my group of 4 and will be looking at a custom made cover for it. Thank you x

The email address I have been using is cabj.design@hotmail.co.uk and his name is Alan seems really pleasant to deal with. I was going to try and make a cover but didn't feel I had enough skills lol.

With all this rain my only wish is I have it now lol my buns have only just moved to living outside as I have moved house. Quite a lot of adjusting for them as they now have a new hutch and can't free range like they used to as the garden isn't secure. My other half is building them a run that will be added to the front of the hutch and I have now plucked up the courage and bought the run around pipe to connect their main run to a separate smaller run. Hopefully they will be happy buns :-D

The email address I have been using is cabj.design@hotmail.co.uk and his name is Alan seems really pleasant to deal with. I was going to try and make a cover but didn't feel I had enough skills lol.

With all this rain my only wish is I have it now lol my buns have only just moved to living outside as I have moved house. Quite a lot of adjusting for them as they now have a new hutch and can't free range like they used to as the garden isn't secure. My other half is building them a run that will be added to the front of the hutch and I have now plucked up the courage and bought the run around pipe to connect their main run to a separate smaller run. Hopefully they will be happy buns :-D

Thank you x
I'm sure your buns will be happy with what you give them x

Back