• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny house upgrade?

Karen's

Mama Doe
I'm bursting with excitement. I have decided my buns NEED to upgrade from their outdoor Hutches to a shed.... Well I say shed but I'm actually thinking summer house. And it's all your fault RU members for putting your pics on here!!! I have just spent almost £300 about 6 wks ago on a two tier hutch and insulated cover for one of my new pairs of buns so I know I'm going to get into trouble from my o/h :oops: What is it about bunnies that just makes you want to make their lives better and better?
Oh, and as I have two pairs of buns I'm going to need two summer houses.... And a bigger garden! :lol:

The only trouble is if you get a bigger garden you'll probably just fill it with even more buns! :lol:

Could you try and bond your two pairs and have a foursome? Then you could get one big summer house :D Theres a garden place along the road at work and they're got a luuuuuuuuuush summer house outside and every time we pass, I say rupert and tia want that instead of their shed :lol: hubby says 'do they now, theres nothing wrong with their shed' and i say yehhhhhhhh but if they had that summer house i could put a sofa in and live with them :lol:

You never stop thinking how to improve the set up - we're going to make their shed door into a stable door for winter :D

I am thinking about trying to see if all 4 buns will live together, I posted for advice about this a couple of days ago, some say its risky to try as I could end up with 4 singles, but others say give it a try, I'm undecided at the mo, but either way they'll be in a mansion (or two) before winter that's for sure! :D

Back