• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dilemma. To give or not to give

dextertherat

Young Bun
Hi
I've got a 4ft two tier hutch that links directly to a 4x4ft run, (it used to be incorporated into my old set-up with a shed and another run etc). Here is my dilemma. I don't use it anymore and its in good condition, the run is almost like new (no nibble marks etc). I don't know if I should bin it or offer it for free on some local Facebook pages. Its obviously not big enough to be used on its own for a bunny or two but then at the same time somebody might take it for their bunny who is currently living in a much smaller environment and so in a way would be better for said bunny. Or might use it for some piggies. I can't imagine anyone would take it to 'downsize' their bunnies house, but obviously someone might take it to then get a bunny. We have no local bunny/piggie rescues that could use it apart from the RSPCA and they dont want it. What should I do???????

Oh I might have bought it off you if I had been closer as my bunny is in a very small cage and gets to run around the house regularly but she can't be outside without 24/7 watching on a harness :? but I think you should give it if your other option is to throw it away :wave:

I'd love some piggies but my husband would go mad, we already have 4 dogs (one of which has just been diagnosed with liver failure so is about to cost us a fortune, but she's more than worth it) and 2 bunnies. My husband originally said we could have 1 dog and NO bunnies! :lol:

My husband originally said we could have 1 dog and NO bunnies!

Mine originally said no to bunny number 2, not sure how I ended up with 10, 2 piggies, 4 hamsters and 2 gerbils. :lol::lol:

Back