• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caterpillars/butterfly's all away ):

Loving the pics, its really fascinating. Im assuming you can only do this at certain times of the year?

I've moved them into the hatching net gonna be working a lot over the next three days so they better stay like that till then haha

null_zps69bd9836.jpg

Wow, that's so cool! :) I just found this thread, but found it fascinating, and I want some now :lol: I love butterflies even though caterpillars freak me out a bit :oops: :lol: I don't mind them when they're not touching me, but think it would creep me out too much to move them into their net even if they are coconned (excuse my awful spelling :oops:)

Wow, that's so cool! :) I just found this thread, but found it fascinating, and I want some now :lol: I love butterflies even though caterpillars freak me out a bit :oops: :lol: I don't mind them when they're not touching me, but think it would creep me out too much to move them into their net even if they are coconned (excuse my awful spelling :oops:)

It's not bad you don't have to touch the cocoons they attach them self to a bit I paper at the top

null_zps061514b8.jpg

There's three flutterbys now, could really get them all in the pic but you can just make them out dotted about. I jut got in from work an one was just out (it's wings were still shrivelled up) then one started coming of and I go to see it. So cool!!

Think clovers starting to feel neglected as I'm always staring at them instead of her :lol:

Back