• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best rabbit carriers in the uk?

DarceyH

Warren Scout
I want to get a carrier that opens with a door at the front AND from the top. I have seen one in P@H but the top opening looks to small to lift rabbits out, despite the carrier being really big (a bit to big for two medium sized rabbits!) and it's terribly expensive!
I have seen some pictures of really good ones, but I can't seem to find any in London, I can't even find on line for delivery in the uk :(
I have a carrier, that has a door that does off and opens in two but it's a pain to get together again! It is only big enough for one rabbit, and as I am getting my second bunny soon, I want to get the best possible carrier for two bunnies! Links to websites would be more then welcome.

Last edited:
Does that fit two in?

I have one of these, I got it after seeing people on here recommend it. It's roomy and quite heavy in its own right but solid strong and really well designed. :thumb:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Catit-Desig...1374705733&sr=8-1&keywords=cabrio+cat+carrier

Would that fit two bunnies in comfortably? They are on the large side, one is a mini Rex, the other we think is a medium chinchilla, at least she deff had chibchilla in her. I have not got the mini Rex yet, as the rescue is bonding him and Smokey for me (thank goodness!) and I wanted the best carrier to bring them home in!

Would that fit two bunnies in comfortably? They are on the large side, one is a mini Rex, the other we think is a medium chinchilla, at least she deff had chibchilla in her. I have not got the mini Rex yet, as the rescue is bonding him and Smokey for me (thank goodness!) and I wanted the best carrier to bring them home in!

Yes, my two buns are 2.3kg and 2.7kg and both fit in with a bit of space.

I always use the car

It's great but quite heavy. Ideal if you have a car but if you're walking with it, ouch. Better to get a smaller carrier if walking because it'll reduce your journey time.

My vet has loads of free parking right out side, and I only ever go when there is some one to drive me, it's to far to walk. It would be nice to have a carrier that is succurable in a car, however, I guess I will keep my old lighter one just in case. Thanks for the tip :)

Back