• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New run...

Yesterday I finally managed to get my new run together. It is 12ft x 6ft x 3ft. It is a little void of any kind of accessories, so will be shopping around for a shelter and tunnels etc....

_MG_9348 - Copy by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

_MG_9351 - Copy by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

The end section has two doors... The top one is standard but I asked for a bottom door.

_MG_9354 by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

The roof panels are removable and the top door opens so you can easily access the inside of the run

_MG_9355 by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

The run was from the welfare hutch company and cost £190 including delivery. I am quite happy with the run, it seems quite solid. The netting is 1inch x 1/2inch, if I was critical I think the netting could do with being a thicker grade but as it is a run for daytime use in the garden when I am home I am happy with it.

Hannah :)

That looks great! I have the same run, but 10x6x3 :thumb: the bottom door was a great idea, I wish I'd thought of that. The other day I was in there with them and then couldn't climb through the door to get out :shock: I had to call my OH to come out and unscrew the lid :oops:

That looks great! I have the same run, but 10x6x3 :thumb: the bottom door was a great idea, I wish I'd thought of that. The other day I was in there with them and then couldn't climb through the door to get out :shock: I had to call my OH to come out and unscrew the lid :oops:

Lol... Yesterday I got in through the upper door but without removing the lid, seemed easy to get in but not so easy to get out :lol: I was home alone and managed it in the end, kind of "what goes in must come out".... But is wasn't easy!

Think the run is excellent value for money!

Hannah :)

Haha! That's made me chuckle!!!!

I was looking into getting a run from there x

Back