• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I release them??

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
:lol: Don't worry I only mean into the run!! This is how the turf is looking...

53057DF4-EAB6-47F7-9269-B8E3AB23A718-26637-00001A348C4C16CF_zps142d69ba.jpg

5AA53101-C15E-4274-8BBB-08B0EC01B6C6-26637-00001A34875E9971_zps1d733180.jpg

B1678A31-A4F1-406B-91CB-A98B200E6919-26637-00001A3482472030_zps962da7ec.jpg

I'm just a bit bothered about the edges of the turf, they're bound to dig it :roll: I'm not too bothered as I know it will soon be bare but I don't want them exposing the mesh and then hurting themselves... But I really want them to be able to get out whenever they want, especially when the weathers like this. I wanted to put something around the edges of the run but I really don't have any more money to get something until payday (2 weeks off) What would u do? I suppose I could let them in it just for a few hours at a time rather than 24/7 for the time being, at least I know they're safe.

Mine have mesh on top of the grass at the moment as Lola decided to dig a lot. They've been fine with it how it is and actually like lying on it once the ice cubes have melted into it, guess its nice and cool :)

Mine have mesh on top of the grass at the moment as Lola decided to dig a lot. They've been fine with it how it is and actually like lying on it once the ice cubes have melted into it, guess its nice and cool :)

I think I might just open it up to them for a couple of hours in a bit and hope they come in for tea! Just worried then that when I block the hole up again, once they know where it leads will they try to push the bricks out of the way?! Dread to think they'd knock one off and injure themselves :( Seems unlikely but how determined will they be once they know?! :lol:

They're in!! :D Couldn't wait any longer :lol: They were straight down that pipe (of course they had to check that it led back to the hutch again, all very confusing!) They're loving it!! Dash did a massive binky :D Will post a few pics later, I'll c how they go, they're not massive diggers anyway so I'll judge it later I might just leave them to it now, at least I have a couple of days at home to keep an eye on things!

Back