• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Safe to say that they like their new home

Girls were very relaxed this morning when I checked on them first thing. They were even reluctant to come out in their run, so I think that the playhouse is a winner :D

1002262_589937761050805_561231145_n.jpg

Looks really good :)

Can I ask why they are in a pen inside the playhouse? It might make things easier if they just had the playhouse without the pen as they will have a little more space and also will be less of a fiddle to clean :thumb:

Just another thought, is it possible to attach their run to the playhouse via catflap then they can go out whenever they wanted too and won't have to rely on being picked up :)

Hi,

Run attachment to follow, so that they can please themselves. The metal pen inside the house is a temporary solution - to stop them being able to chew the wood, as one corner needs repair (is slightly damp and wouldn't take much to form an escape hatch) - it is just to keep them safe until the weekend, when hubby can help with the repair to the corner and the bunny proofing of the interior wood. :D

Have a runaround bridge link & attachments for the playhouse to run bit, which I hope to sort at the weekend also. Wasn't brave enough to start hacking the playhouse myself ;)

Back