• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All ready...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Mesh laid down all ready for Heidi and Dash's new run arriving on Thursday :D He's coming doing it while I'm at work so I won't be able to wait to get home that day :lol: Can't wait now its going to look so good and I'll be so glad when I don't have to chase them round the hutch to put them in their run poor things they're prob just being stroppy but I hate feeling like I'm frightening them :( I don't know how soon they'll be able to move in tho because as usual loads if things have cropped up that I need to spend my money on :( Hopefully I'll be able to get the turf next weekend then I might just put their current hutch in temporarily til I can get the paint etc for the hutch.

Good luck. It always seems to take longer than you expect doesnt it? Sure it will be worth it in the end.

Good luck. It always seems to take longer than you expect doesnt it? Sure it will be worth it in the end.

I tell u EVERY time I've got together the money for something, something happens, like yesterday my dog had to go to vets as he has a scrape on his neck that's got infected, so not only did I have to fork out for vets but also had to buy him a harness as I don't want his collar to irritate it :( Hopefully wont be too long before its all fixed up :D

Back