• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My wonderful Artie, my soulmate 11.08.2004 - 22.05.2013

I'm sorry for your loss :( I just lost my baby on Friday. He has been with me half my life and he died of pneumonia. He was 6 years old. The pain I'm going through is almost unbearable. Your bun sounded exactly like mine. Loving, affectionate, and a little character. He was my everything and now my life feels so empty without him. Artie sounded like a wonderful pet, and someone my boy would love to jump around with. Binky free babies <3

Just stopping by to mark the 10th anniversary of Artie's birth, so a special day.

Still think about you so much little man, mostly with a smile but often with a heavy heart. They were the bestest times, I was so lucky :love::love:

Just stopping by as it's now 18 months since your passing, I think of you every day don't want to accept you have gone. I don't think I dare stop and rest in case the grief engulfs me.

Little Benji reminds me so much of you, Artie, perhaps you sent him to find me.:love:

Oh Artie, it's now two years since I lost you, it's getting so long a time since you washed my face and nudged my hand. :cry::cry:

Always in my heart and never far from my thoughts.

:cry::cry:

Three years now without my soulmate.

Just stopping by to say I haven't forgotten, and never will :cry:

PICT2914.jpg

Four long years now but in my thoughts every day.

Back