• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice on Fitch bedding please :-)

BeccyTune

Young Bun
Hi all,
After Ludo recovered well from her spay then her hernia op, we had the vet out in tbe early hours. Long story short she is being treated for cystitis..... big sigh.
Thankfully she has perked up after the drugs so while she is happy and comfy I thought I would price some fitch bedding. Is it still necessary to use straw? I was thinking newspaper then fitch and straw in her sleeping area plus fitch in her litter tray as I want to stop using shavings. With all the ops and issues we have had I want to totally change her set up. Any thoughts would be fab.

no worries. :) fitch is really good. i switched to it a while back and love it. :wave:

Well im all up for saving but I also want something that does the job and is safe for my girl. Not sure where I can store a 20kg bale though...... I can see my downstairs loo becoming a storage room!

Back