• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puppy pens/panels

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Is there anywhere that sells them at a cheap price that anyone on here can guarantee that they're acceptable quality?

I don't need many either, I literally need just a few but I don't really know where to look for decent prices because I thought I'd seen them somewhere cheaper than most shops have them for!

Any pointing in the right direction would be good :D

Hi, i got some drop pin puppy panels from far east direct/ easipet, they are really good because you can seperate the panels, i use them to section off areas i dont want benji to get to! They come in packs of 8, and are 35 pounds including postage, mine arrived within 2 days.

I really recommend these from Ebay, I have 2 sets of the large panels which I use to section off parts of the garden for the bunnies to free range, the large ones are 3ft high so are useful if you have rabbits that can jump high. They used to be £26.99 but they are now £29.99 :shock: they must of gone up because they had an influx of purchases :lol:

I really recommend these from Ebay, I have 2 sets of the large panels which I use to section off parts of the garden for the bunnies to free range, the large ones are 3ft high so are useful if you have rabbits that can jump high. They used to be £26.99 but they are now £29.99 :shock: they must of gone up because they had an influx of purchases :lol:

Can you take separate panels off? Or does it stay as a ring? I need to be able to have separate panels so if they can be separated they sound perfect :D

Sounds good :thumb: I just need some to block the rabbits corner off when mum and dad bring the dog over, and if my OH wants to play Xbox in the living room, they're going to be free range most of the time but there will be the odd time where I need to make sure they stay in the corner, they love their corner though so for the odd hour every week I'm sure they won't mind :lol:

Back