• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutches

Fordinand

Warren Scout
I'm going to have my rabbits as outdoor rabbits. I'm just not sleeping to great with them in my room and nor are my family (light sleepers!). Does anyone know of any hutches with two parts (with runs) so I can keep them separated but still to together until I can bond them? Thanks!

I'm going to have my rabbits as outdoor rabbits. I'm just not sleeping to great with them in my room and nor are my family (light sleepers!). Does anyone know of any hutches with two parts (with runs) so I can keep them separated but still to together until I can bond them? Thanks!

I think this is more bespoke work, you need something made to what you want.

Try Runaround, they have a modular system which may help keep them separated and then you could integrate the whole space when the bonding is successful. They have an excellent website and facebook page and excellent customer service.

Try Runaround, they have a modular system which may help keep them separated and then you could integrate the whole space when the bonding is successful. They have an excellent website and facebook page and excellent customer service.

I've seen that sight before and thought it was really interesting. Looks like a fun thing to work on too!

Back