• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Runaround

Very excited with my first purchase from Runaround - arrived today. What speedy service. Will have a busy hubby at the weekend, as the "bridge link" tunnel will join two large hutches together so that my buns will have more room to stretch when they are not outside, and give them the additional benefit of a 4ft tunnel to crawl though. Hope they will like it.

Oh yes. I need to sort something out soon anyway to get some pics of the girls themselves on here but will def post pics of their new set up. If all goes well, might put another tunnel linking into our conservatory for the winter months. Am breaking hubby in gently with the hutch link :lol:

Ooh sounds good, lucky bunnies! My two love theirs, I'm sure yours will too :love:

I agree with Helennnnnnnnnnnnnnn, we need pics when it's all set up!

Lets just hope the weather plays nice for you! :D Can't wait to see what it looks like!

Just curious, but how long did it take to arrive? I've ordered mine and I'm really excited for it to come.

Edit:- Never mind, just arrived today. I'm so excited.

Last edited:
Back