• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG! My Kennel is here!!!!!

midori1999

Alpha Buck
Yes, I am actually a grown woman, reduced to a ridiculous and excited mess because my kennel has arrived. I'm not even in the slightest embarrassed. :lol:

I obviously still need to put lino down and 'furnish' it and as we are waiting to go to our local bunny rescue to get a husband for Dash, our girl, I'll wait until they are both bonded before moving them out, which might nearly kill me... I intend to connect a runaround tube from the kennel to a run on the grass so they can get on the grass during the days/when I am about to keep an eye on them. I think I'll also have to staple mesh around the bottom so they can't escape, but I am really pleased with it and with the service provided by the maker, who delivered it and set it up for me.

One thing I'd be interested to know is where to buy something so that I can attach a water bottle inside the kennel part if anyone knows please?

Looks great :thumb: Looking forward to pics when it's furnished! Can't help with the water bottles though, sorry :D

I can completely understand how excited you are. I had a triple kennel block last year and I was beside myself with excitement. :D

It looks lovely. :thumb: My bunnies all drink from bowls, so I can't help with the water bottle problem either.

Look forward to seeing pics when it's furnished.

Ooh, thankyou, that looks great for holding a water bottle.

Tracy, I think I would be excited beyond all comprehension if I had a block of three kennels! Maybe one day when my husband leaves the army and we can have our own place... :lol: I am using water bowls in my wendy house set up (for my other two bunnies) at the moment, but I worry about them getting knocked over/dirty.

Very nice! It looks similar to mine. Did you, by any chance, get it from Widnes?

You may have a particular reason for a bottle, but would you not use a bowl? I always think much more natural and in a big space a heavy bowl will not get knocked over. Just my preference of course :)

I get excited just looking at other people's rabbit housing! I would love to get something like that with a roof to protect them from the rain. It does look good. Look forward to more pics. :wave:

Wow.... Looking Good, Verrrryyyyy nice indeed!!!

Happy Shopping for your bits and bobs and good luck with any forthcoming Bunny weddings!!!a,:thumb:

That's fab, do you mind if I ask how much it cost?

Mine cost. £320 off a guy on eBay that makes them mines 12x4

88ffb579e84e03c4e3ec7b676962070e.jpg

Very nice! It looks similar to mine. Did you, by any chance, get it from Widnes?

You may have a particular reason for a bottle, but would you not use a bowl? I always think much more natural and in a big space a heavy bowl will not get knocked over. Just my preference of course :)

I think it's from the same person as yours, it was from a link you posted to Ebay on a kennel/shed thread a few weeks ago. He was lovely, really helpful.

That's fab, do you mind if I ask how much it cost?

It is 10ft x 5ft and was £360 plus delivery and set up, which was £90. They actually delivered it themselves so they could assemble it once they got her, which I was really pleased with as a lot of places seem to charge £55 for delivery only and I am in Edinburgh, so quite far from where they are based, in Cheshire. It's a huge investment, but it is great quality and should hopefully last a long time.

Wow, looks fab :thumb: can't wait to see pics when it's all set up :) you have every right to be excited! I get excited even when I give my rabbit a new cardboard box! I think I'd die of shock if I got him a house that cool :lol:

Back