Thread: I didn't think Imogen would become more "lionheady"

Wise Old Thumper Georgeypudding's Avatar

Default I didn't think Imogen would become more "lionheady"

lovely description there for you Imogen is around 4 years old, I went to groom her today because her bum was tufty but she's not moulting and is actually growing a skirt I thought she would have stopped developing her lionhead coat by now as she has never had a skirt before this, is it normal for lionheads to keep getting fluffier or should she have stopped?

I don't know the answer to your question, but I love lionhead skirts The rabbit I was hoping to bond Joshua to had a wonderful one, we joked that she was dusting the floors Unfortunately I have no pictures showing her skirt...

Annabella used to have one as a young adult, but it was a nightmare for getting matts and so I had her bottom trimmed. It never grew back. She's much easier to keep knot-free now though.

Smudge has quite a pronounced skirt. I think he thinks he's a girl

Wise Old Thumper Mrs. Bunnykins's Avatar

Frankie develops what I call a hover skirt around his bottie this time of year. It just makes him look even more cute!!!!

Anyway Frankie says that being more 'lionheady' can only be a good thing!!!
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper Georgeypudding's Avatar

I think she looks adorable, it needs to fill out a bit though I just didn't realise at her age she'd start developing something totally new! She looks so lovely with her face trimmed too, I know I shouldn't groom her for asthetics but I'm very tempted to keep her face short so you can see her mane