• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

downside to where my bunnies live

moi

Mama Doe
is I have to lift them in and out of there run, and Peggy just jumped out of my arms and landed with her armpits over the side of the box of soil :( She seems ok but I feel terrible x

Could you lure them into a pet carrier to get them to the run? My 2 have a large run attached to their hutch but they've been going into a bigger one on the grass. They hate being picked up so we've started doing the transportation via their carrier. (cunningly let them get used to it as a good thing before they go for the vaccinations and health checks shortly). Unfortunately I've no medical knowledge but am sure if your buns still running about she should be ok. My first ever rabbit used to jump out of her hutch to the lawn and it was about 3ft of the ground.

Yeah shes fine, shes been running around like a loon for the rest of the day :) I may try getting them into a carrier. May be less stressful for them x

Back