• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noisette

coco1200

Warren Veteran
:cry: I didn't quite believe I would be posting in here for a long time yet but I am here and I am really wishing I wasn't. On the 3rd June, my beautiful girl Noisette joined Rainbow Bridge.

After a week of trying to treat her for a jaw abscess and gut statis, Noisette developed pulmonary edema overnight. After seeing Paula the vet, she decided it was time to put my poor girl's suffering to a end. I was with her right to the end and gave her much loved head rubs until she fell asleep. She was asleep instantly... I think she was ready to go. She was in a lot of pain and I really think this was the right decision to have made.

Noisette was going to turn 8 years this September, amazing considering when she first came to me at 18 months I thought I was going to lose her then. She has battled through so many statis episodes, a leg abscess, arthritis and molar spurs, yet she overcame all of these and was probably the happiest rabbit you could have ever met. She absolutely loved my Dad.. as soon as she heard him come into garden, Noisette was by his feet waiting for head rubs and treats. I could not have asked for such a loving rabbit. She was the perfect rabbit. So gentle and kind.

We are completely devastated... heart broken she has left us. She has left a huge hole in all my family's hearts and she is going to be deeply missed.

These past two days have been incredibly hard for me, but it gives me so much warmth that I know she is hopping with her beloved Oscar in Rainbow Bridge now.

f54bfbdd-466a-451f-bb34-b51954302436_zps70988109.jpg

noisetteasgvb.jpg

bfgch.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

Goodnight to my beautiful baby Noisette. You will always be in our hearts forever and never forgotten.

I love you so much

xxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear this. You've got some amazing photos to remember Noisette by. Thinking of you x

Back