• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new cage extention

ellie13

New Kit
Hello.

Weve had bunnies for around 2-3weeks, and today finally got my c&c grids up!
I feel it looks a bit boring in there though, any ideas to add to their enrichment are most welcomed!

Ive got lots of different types of hay in there, a treatball for their pellets for them to work for, 2 water bottles but still they want to steal the other ones bottle!

Thanks
:)

20130530_001340_zps69ba97ff.jpg

Looks good to me! Perhaps a cardboard box to rip up and hide in? You have lots of litter trays and hay, that's great :D You can get short fabric tunnels and some fabric cubes, they'd be good.

I wanted to get them a dog or cat bed, but theyve recently taken a liking to nibbling holes in my blankets, so im thinking nothing fabric for the time being!
Im guessing as they are young they want to chew everything?

Looks great, what a lovely extension! I like the loo block on the side too :lol:

How about something hanging down. Things like sticks, or you can get metal skewers you thread vegetables on. They are quite good for chewers as it takes a bit of extra work as the items swing about.

Back