• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pink runaround!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Have you seen the new pink doors?! May well have to get them in my up coming order for Heidi and Dash :D I'm sure Dash won't mind... :lol:

Ooo great I love pink and may be getting a run around to go from the shed into the run...

9D4AFD40-0B56-423A-8E8B-48F255CF37FE-3220-0000050444A2F3D4_zps0aac169c.jpg

:D I like to keep my rabbits enclosures as natural lookin as poss, so I should stick with green really, but... :lol:

Wwwaaaahhh they've got pink nowwww!!!!!!!!!!?????????

I know nice ain't it! They only seem to sell it on its own tho, not as part of connection kit but maybe they'd do connection kit in pink if asked cos I think it works out much cheaper than buying the bits separately... I'll def be ordering one or the other this wk so watch this space :D

I know nice ain't it! They only seem to sell it on its own tho, not as part of connection kit but maybe they'd do connection kit in pink if asked cos I think it works out much cheaper than buying the bits separately... I'll def be ordering one or the other this wk so watch this space :D

Good times, you will definitely have to show us what they look like all set up if you do order them, it will definitely be worth asking if they will do it as a connection kit if it works out cheaper. Fingers crossed hey! :)

Back