• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fell in love with a bun at the P@H adoption u/d neutering#2 booked

I was thinking of something to go with Nibbles and Buttons but they don't seem to suit him :lol: I think Jasper is probably the front runner :thumb:

cutie pie!

I think it's great that P@H are doing an adoption scheme! Maybe it is a little to easy to adopt from them?? but still a great idea :)
Jasper is gorgeous, melts you heart looking at him. :love:

He is a sweetie, the lady wasnt kidding when she said he loves being cuddled! They give you a free neutering voucher whih os great if youre near a companion care vet, nearest one for us is 18miles away so it could be problematic if you dont drive

buttons could smell jasper yesterday and nipped nibbles, thats concerned me a bit! They seem fine now ive moved jasper a bit further awau. (Hes indoors theyre outside)

Lucky Jasper to have found you!!! :thumb: gorgeous little boy! :love:

That's exactly how we came to acquire Jenson and Cooper. They are black too.

Did you get a voucher for the cost of neutering?

Lucky Jasper to have found you!!! :thumb: gorgeous little boy! :love:

That's exactly how we came to acquire Jenson and Cooper. They are black too.

Did you get a voucher for the cost of neutering?

I think i remember jenson and cooper :love:

We did ! Think OH was relieved about that as he thought it cost too much to neuter bunnies! (Itcost £100 per bunny for our two) :) bit nervous about it, hes so tiny and sweet!

He's a beauty :)
I realise the igloo is only temp accom, but just watch the heat in the plastic while the sun is out :)

I think i remember jenson and cooper :love:

We did ! Think OH was relieved about that as he thought it cost too much to neuter bunnies! (Itcost £100 per bunny for our two) :) bit nervous about it, hes so tiny and sweet!

Well that's good. It's a huge saving isn't it? I just wish they would neuter before rehoming, I know people like us see it as the right thing to do but other people might not bother. I know some people disagree with rehoming from p@h but to us it was only right thing to do. J&C are now living the life of Riley, happy cheeky boys :love: I know your little one will be as well given time :thumb:

Well that's good. It's a huge saving isn't it? I just wish they would neuter before rehoming, I know people like us see it as the right thing to do but other people might not bother. I know some people disagree with rehoming from p@h but to us it was only right thing to do. J&C are now living the life of Riley, happy cheeky boys :love: I know your little one will be as well given time :thumb:

yes it'd make sense for them to neuter beforehand but i guess they like to give people the option :s i liked that the lady, when we called up to ask about adopting jasper, said she would recommend having the bunny neutered before pairing with a friend etc, so she did at least give some sound advice :thumb: i know a lot of peopl get the impression from p@h that they don't know what they're doing but i felt this lady did have a good knowledge about rabbits :)

253301_10151438563333321_1683154036_n.jpg

He's a big fan of hay. He also likes to make sure it's everywhere :lol:

yes it'd make sense for them to neuter beforehand but i guess they like to give people the option :s i liked that the lady, when we called up to ask about adopting jasper, said she would recommend having the bunny neutered before pairing with a friend etc, so she did at least give some sound advice :thumb: i know a lot of peopl get the impression from p@h that they don't know what they're doing but i felt this lady did have a good knowledge about rabbits :)

The store where J&C came from is one if the better ones too. There is a couple of girls that really know there stuff about rabbits which is a refreshing change. I was in there yesterday ( mum's piggie had an accident and I had to take them to get her lip glued), we got chatting to the girl on the till and a lot of what she saying really made sense, she also told us they had a special offer on neutering for rabbits this month.

Back