Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fell in love with a bun at the P@H adoption u/d neutering#2 booked

Default Fell in love with a bun at the P@H adoption u/d neutering#2 booked

Looked so sad. A little black bun. Said he'd been 'abandoned' () There was also a little ginger bun that looks like old stock - there were babies that look very similar in the baby enclosure.

OH said we can go rescue the black lop if I wanted him but then I've got to consider whether my two would get along with him.
    Last edited by Alison Marie; 12-07-2013 at 05:22 PM.

I fell in love with one in P@H too, brought him home and my existing ones hated him, still do! So I had to go out and get another one for him Just an excuse to have more bunnies really!

thats what im afraid of! Both of mine are neutered and a happily bonded pair so hm....

I did the same, happily bonded pair then took Alfie home, love him to bits though, he's on his own just now til he's older to be neutered

Quote Originally Posted by Rexripley View Post
    I did the same, happily bonded pair then took Alfie home, love him to bits though, he's on his own just now til he's older to be neutered
    I think im going to pop in later and find out more about the bun. They are running bunny workshops every saturday so who knows he mighy be adopted by the time i go back!

Be prepared to have him as a single bun or with a different bun if the bond doesn't work out.

I adopted my Max because I fell in love with him (god knows why he was a little git!) but my already bonded pair Timmy and Mimi were having none of it!

So now Max is with Charlotte and I have 2 pairs of buns to keep happy
    Gemma, mum to;

My beautiful Tilly left me for the bridge 11/01/2010. I love and miss her every single day. Sweet dreams precious girl, lifes not the same without you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mama Doe

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Marie View Post
    Looked so sad. A little black lop. Said he'd been 'abandoned' () There was also a little ginger bun that looks like old stock - there were babies that look very similar in the baby enclosure.

OH said we can go rescue the black lop if I wanted him but then I've got to consider whether my two would get along with him.
    Maybe it was meant to be

We fell in love with 2 buns at the adoption section of the one near us. I could not choose so I waited a week before going back hoping one had been adopted. When we got there one of them was just about to leave with her new owners so I asked about the other one. While I was talking to the assistant my hubby realised he knew one of the people adopting the other one (the sister of someone he works with).

We took Lily home happy that the decision was made for is. That was Saturday on the Monday my hubby got a phone call at work asking if we would take the other one as it kept biting the new owner. So Tess came to live with us too.

Tess has fitted in really well and was happily bonded into a trio (now pair as we have lost Benjamin).

Lily on the other hand is in her 2nd pairing after the 1st one broke down. She is a very skitty bunny and we are worried about the current pairing. I have no idea if this is anything to do with what happened to her before we got her.

P@H never seem to have much information on the adoption area buns.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by happybunny View Post
    We fell in love with 2 buns at the adoption section of the one near us. I could not choose so I waited a week before going back hoping one had been adopted. When we got there one of them was just about to leave with her new owners so I asked about the other one. While I was talking to the assistant my hubby realised he knew one of the people adopting the other one (the sister of someone he works with).

We took Lily home happy that the decision was made for is. That was Saturday on the Monday my hubby got a phone call at work asking if we would take the other one as it kept biting the new owner. So Tess came to live with us too.

Tess has fitted in really well and was happily bonded into a trio (now pair as we have lost Benjamin).

Lily on the other hand is in her 2nd pairing after the 1st one broke down. She is a very skitty bunny and we are worried about the current pairing. I have no idea if this is anything to do with what happened to her before we got her.

P@H never seem to have much information on the adoption area buns.

Good luck
    Funny how it works out i think youre right though not much info available we will go back and see what our gut feeling is

Good luck if you decide to have the bunny and plenty of piccys!!

SWEET DREAMS MY BEAUTIFUL POPPY DOG. 31/04/2000 - 04/08/2014. NEVER FORGOTTEN.

I held you in my arms for a little while.
    I now hold you in my heart forever.