Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joining the nebuliserers... (another qu. #13)

Default Joining the nebuliserers... (another qu. #13)

Nutmeg again

Just ordered one from Amazon and paid a bit more so it's here for tomorrow.

Any tips?
    Last edited by Elena; 10-06-2013 at 08:59 PM.

Warren Veteran

I was quite daunted when I first got mine but they really are incredibly easy to use.

I am lucky in that Furby is deaf so the noise didn't bother him. If I had had a hearing bun I would have just let him sit on my lap having cuddles for a while listening to the sound, as I found it quite noisy.

Initially, I held the mask near Furby. He didn't react at all so I held it on him and eventually put the elastic over his face to hold it on. He was totally laid back about the whole experience and seemed to almost go to sleep.

I watched a video on U-tube to get an idea of how to hold Furby but he used to wriggle around until he was comfy and his preferred position did change slightly from day to day. Once he was comfy he didn't move at all, yet when I tried to bathe his nose he struggled like anything.

My brave bun

Good luck!

Aw!!! So cute!

I didn't know whether to go with a box or mask, thinking I might start with the box first and see how she goes. Theres an adult and childs mask included so have options.

Wise Old Thumper

I just pop Pansy in a storage box with some food, she is happy enough to just sit and eat and doesn't really seem bothered by it

My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today

Just want to add some vibes for wee Nutmeg (((((((((happy nebulising vibes)))))))))) xxxx

Oh no, wee Nutmeg. I hope it goes smoothly and does the trick.

Hi! If you need help with anything, please send me, or one of the other forum buddies a message and we will do our best to help.

She didn't like the box, at all, kept trying to get out. So I sat her on my lap downstairs with the mask and she settled with that. Probably got about ten mins worth into her from 3ml and ran out of stuff so going to put 5ml in tomorrow and hopefully that will last the twenty as we lost a couple of mins trying to get her to take it.

I can see she's already feeling a little better as she's up to mischeif

Banned? Moi?

Order The Xmas Files today....as publicised by our very own Leanne

Captain Carrot is not innocent!!

Mama Doe

We've been using a spare bunny carrier with plastic badgs taped over the side vent holes and then pegging plastic onto the front when Willow is in. He gets a bowl of noms and some hay to munch and isn't bothered at all by the noise!

I've got some photos (as he's just been boarding at RNGPWelfare so I wrote instructions....) but I need to do photobucket faff to get them up....

Back again:

And under the front cover
    Last edited by KateB; 25-05-2013 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Adding photos

Call Honeybunny on 0116 2869887

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KateB View Post
    We've been using a spare bunny carrier with plastic badgs taped over the side vent holes and then pegging plastic onto the front when Willow is in. He gets a bowl of noms and some hay to munch and isn't bothered at all by the noise!

I've got some photos (as he's just been boarding at RNGPWelfare so I wrote instructions....) but I need to do photobucket faff to get them up....

Back again:

And under the front cover
    Thanks, unfortunately our carrier is quite big so I'm not sure how well it would work? I'm assuming you don't want the box too big or it would take longer to fill?

Even though she had her carrot mush with meds in there she just ignored it trying to get out.