• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The shed is up! U/D painted :-)

Looking good :) what is the base you used for it? Looks good would be nice for me to use when I get the new shed

Good work! Looks nice. Any chance we can get inside photos as well when your finished furbishing? It looks promising.

Looking good :) what is the base you used for it? Looks good would be nice for me to use when I get the new shed

The base is called Ecobase, lots of places on the internet sell it, it was really easy to put together too.
We've put gravel in it but it did say you don't need to, my husband just likes to do things thoroughly! :lol:

Bunny boarding in Sheffield? Could be in need of that at some point if I ever want a holiday :p

Looking great too :) I'm excited for you!

Just posted a picture in the pictures section and then remembered I was going to update this thread so it's all in one place! So here's the completed outside of the shed :D

20130602_185554.jpg

Back