• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Scooby Doo

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Scooby - Gorgeous, friendly & cheeky little boy - loves attention & cuddles, will willingly come to his foster mummy for head kisses & returns bunny kisses occasionally. Loves free ranging & being able to skip, jump & binky like mad! Also very good at digging!! Shown no aggression towards other bunnies at his foster home, despite having been badly attacked in his previous home by other unneutered bucks & having to have an op to remove a bad abscess that was tracking round one of his front legs.

Scooby was on a terrible diet before coming to us ... and as a result has needed two dentals before arriving here . He is now on a proper rabbit diet of hay,forage,veggies and pellets and we hope this will improve his teeth .

However we cannot guarantee that he wont need further dental treatment in the future .

Adoption fee £50
minimum housing requirements apply .

Last edited:
We are fostering Scooby for BARC :D just a few pics from today of this gorgeous boy :love: He has come on wonderful since his traumatic start in life & it would be wonderful to see him adopted with a wifey bun to call his own :D

This makes rescuing so worthwhile when you see what he's come from, to what he is now :D :love:

Scooby says 'do you fink I iz andsome or what?!?!? Put your paws up if you fink I am, as black bunnehs tend to get overlooked in rescues :cry: I dunno why as my Auntie Denise says I am GAWJUSS!!!! :love:'

Scooby says 'I LOVES being outside free ranging & playing in the bunny tunnels :D'

Scooby says 'I iz vewy gud at diggins - can I come to play & dig in ur garden pwease?'

Back