• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please add pictures of your rescue buns

Sadly I only have 3 now as 3 have left us in the last 8 months.. :(

Tigger - (Rabbit Residence)

And his wifeybun

Eeyore - (Rabbit Residence)

Teddi - (Furry Friends)

Our beloved buns that recently left us for the bridge :(

Fern - (BARC) Jan 2013

Sooty - (BARC) Mar 2013

Lexi - (RSPCA Walsall) Jul 2012

Roo - (Woodgreen Animal Shelter) Jan 2011

Stunning :love:

Thank You :D

I should have added Bonnie too ... She was reserved in a garden centre as a childs Christmas gift, but I got talking to the staff & discovered Bonnie had a misaligned jaw. Long & short I managed to persuade the would be buyers to let me have her...
So not strictly a rescue bun... but a pre-rescue bun :lol:

BonBon was Roo's wifeybun... they adored each other & she left for the bridge October 2010 2 days after her 2nd birthday :(

Thank You :D

I should have added Bonnie too ... She was reserved in a garden centre as a childs Christmas gift, but I got talking to the staff & discovered Bonnie had a misaligned jaw. Long & short I managed to persuade the would be buyers to let me have her...
So not strictly a rescue bun... but a pre-rescue bun :lol:

BonBon was Roo's wifeybun... they adored each other & she left for the bridge October 2010 2 days after her 2nd birthday :(

So sorry :cry:

Here's Chewie, from Tameside Rabbit & Guinea Pig Rescue. Thanks Elaine!!

DSC_0173.jpg

What lovely thread ... and so nice to see barc bunnies on here ..

sad too to see those that have gone to the bridge ...but its good to know that at least they had some time in loving new home .

more please :D

Spice from BARC
Spice_zps8a201d54.jpg

Her hubby Dylan from Bunny Burrows (with Spice's attempt at photo bombing :lol: )
Dylan_zps39b89553.jpg

Humbug from Acomb rabbit rescue
Humbug_zps0a0964d7.jpeg

And his wifey Millie, who technically isn't a full rescue bun but she was brought into PAH and they didn't have any room for her, so I took her home originally as a temporary solution until there was room but I fell in love so couldn't give her away.. :oops:
PrettyMillie_zps5ee13179.jpeg

Forgot to mention that everyone's rabbits are gorgeous!! :love:

Last edited:
Ginger is from Starlights Rabbit Rescue (now closed);

Having her daily medication;
IMG_4109Small.jpg

Having cuddles with mummy when not very well;
Ginger2.jpg

Hatter BARC bunny :)
20130428_202903.jpg

Parsley BARC bunny :)
IMAG0176-1.jpg

Rosetta BARC bunny :)
5ec117810945cf1cfb825df397fad5a5.jpg

Smudge BARC bunny sadly at Rainbow Bridge :(
20130218_153233-2.jpg

Dudley BARC bunny sadly at Rainbow Bridge :(
SDC10109.jpg

Fantastic thread!

Daisy (the white one) is from Windwhistle Warren. :love: This was before Lilly joined them.

Billy aka Cheeky

Robin aka Christopher Robin

Poppy aka Darling

All barc bunnies and all naughty :lol::D

So many beautiful bunnies! Here are mine...

Fred and George (Georgie sadly went to the bridge last year), rescued from a horrible place where they were being kept with their mum and siblings in a carry case :evil:
Feed+me%2521+230809.JPG

Freda from RSPCA Sheffield
20130501_210853.jpg

Harrison from Acomb Rabbit Rescue
20130502_193245.jpg

All loved beyond reason! :love:

Our Honeybunnies past and present are all in my signature, and Honeybunny gets to visit them whenever she wants!

So many beautiful bunnies! Here are mine...

Fred and George (Georgie sadly went to the bridge last year), rescued from a horrible place where they were being kept with their mum and siblings in a carry case :evil:
Feed+me%2521+230809.JPG

Freda from RSPCA Sheffield
20130501_210853.jpg

Harrison from Acomb Rabbit Rescue
20130502_193245.jpg

All loved beyond reason! :love:

Ah I'm so jealous you have Harrison! :lol:

When I went down to pick up a hutch I got to meet the handsome fella and he was an absolute sweetheart! Loved a good nose rub! :lol: :love:

Back