• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 4 are reunited at the bridge

(U/D p.24 4 years later) My 4 are reunited at the bridge

I will make a proper tribute for Tinkerbell soon. Just wanted to post this, it's about all I can manage for now. Tinkerbell has been reunited with her friends and brother Mischief. :cry: :cry: Well she didn't really like Blossom (black and white dutch) but I hope they will have made up now. I never thought the day would come so soon where she would be joining them. I hope she's happy up there. :love:

Last edited:
So sorry. :cry:

They were such a sweet foursome. The first group of buns I got to know on YouTube and follow - my all time favourites. Always will be.
They had such an amazing life with you so unfair they had to go so early. Hugs Emma.

Binky Free Jasper Tinkerbell Blossom and Mischief ~xxx~

Awww.... sorry to hear that but glad they will be reunited again.... They were stunning.:thumb:

Hugs

Fee xxx

A beautiful bunny family in life and a beautiful bunny family at the Rainbow. :cry:
Sleep well little ones, sweet dreams.
((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))) for you Emma. Thinking of you. xxxx

Knowing them, they're causing absolute havoc :love:

Easily some of my favourite youtube and RU bunnies, so sorry you've lost them Emma. You know I'm always here for a chat if you're feeling a bit rubbish xxxx

So sorry that you lost them, they were lovely buns, lovely photo :love: Binky free little ones. Sending hugs Emma

Back