• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please help possible status GI

I'm off to bed but hope Presley's feeling better in the morning, either with or without seeing a vet tonight :wave:

Thanks for all the message last night. Presley feeling a lot better. I decided I was going to take him to the vets and went to warm up his snuggle sale and get his box and blanket. I was way about 10 mins came back and hes sitting at his food bowl quite the thing eating he then jumped out his cage and done a little binky. He still had cold ears so i made his bed bigger with blankets and his snuggle safe. Slept next to him all night waking up every hour to check. Hes such a little monster :D I have got an appointment at the vets today to have him checked over but he seems perfectly happy with him self.

Thanks again guys, dont know what i would of do last night if it wasnt for yous, honestly I mean it. x x x x

Glad it's good news. :) I'd get Presley checked out at the vets pretty soon, as something must have caused that. It might have been some sort of pain or, more likely given that he bounced back by himself, it might be dietary. You might need to have a look at what he is being fed and if anything (either a particular food, or too much of something) contributed.

Aw glad he's ok and when you go to the vets hopefully they can check him over.
Make sure you get his teeth checked just in case.
xxxx

Back