• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding in Lanarkshire/Glasgow

Hope you get something sorted :thumb:

Boarding can be a real worry! I'm on the Ayrshire coast and my bonded pair go through to Buddies, near Edinburgh, as Magik was adopted from there. It's a long way though!

I didn't realised Ali D did boarding - am a bit out of touch with all things RU :oops:

Hope you get something sorted :thumb:

Boarding can be a real worry! I'm on the Ayrshire coast and my bonded pair go through to Buddies, near Edinburgh, as Magik was adopted from there. It's a long way though!

I didn't realised Ali D did boarding - am a bit out of touch with all things RU :oops:

Ali's boarding is amazing! It's such a relief knowing the bunnies are being cared for by someone who knows what they need.

Ironic really, used to live 30 seconds from her house and didn't know she was there!!!,! x

Ali's boarding is amazing! It's such a relief knowing the bunnies are being cared for by someone who knows what they need.
Oh that's great to know, thank you! :D

Totally agree it's a big plus if they can board with someone who is bunny savvy. The number of times people have said things like, "Oh, can your neighbours not come in and feed the rabbits if you're away" Nooooo!! :roll: :lol:

Yayy! OH tried to help and poor Fiona0529 was left with no boarding. I am pleased to say I get to have the adorable Jack and Daisy here after all.

Rosie Rabbit, the main problem for bunnies coming here is that there is some miniscule print in the contract which says I reserve the right to bunnynap any buns I deem cute enough. Most people get round it by promising their buns will come regularly so I can get my cuddle fix!

Last edited:
Woohoo!!,!!,!! Good job Ali....

methinks you should seek counselling for your bunny napping tendencies!!! a little cuddle should suffice... Aye right!

x

Rosie Rabbit, the main problem for bunnies coming here is that there is some miniscule print in the contract which says I reserve the right to bunnynap any buns I deem cute enough. Most people get round it by promising their buns will come regularly so I can get my cuddle fix!

:shock: :lol: :lol:

Will definitely keep you in mind, thank you! :D

Yayy! OH tried to help and poor Fiona0529 was left with no boarding. I am pleased to say I get to have the adorable Jack and Daisy here after all.

I know what you mean Ali!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::love::love:

Debbie, I've no plans to take the bunnies to Ali at the moment!

Being on the outskirts of Glasgow, Ali is a bit nearer to us, that's all :)

BUTT BUTT i know Ali won't given him back when she meets him .......Then again I know where Ali stays and I could just go kidnap him instead as you dont know where I stay now so you wont find me

But you get my four so it's all fair! Talking of which.... And if Paddy is here it is a great excuse for a visit, tea and a natter! :D. So it works all round!!

OMG.... there's not going to be a bunny mummy war is there??.

Ali... can't believe you.. any excuse for tea and a natter!,!,!, Debbie ..you're just as bad... can't ever imagine getting a word in edge ways with you too!!,!:lol:

And you know Debbie that you're always welcome to come and see Paddy if you're down this way. Although I'd have to insist on searching your bag before you leave ;) :lol:

PS I posted a pic of Paddy and Magik the other day in Photos and Stories :)

Last edited:
Back