• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: Auction: Rabbit Onesie - PaP

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
I have a Primark Rabbit ears onesie up for Auction. This is in brown with a hood with bunny ears on top.
It has enclosed feet and a wee heart bunny tail on the bum.

All proceeds of this auction will go direct to Pledge a Pound

This is not available in the shops any more. Size 10. This is a size Small which would fit a size 8 loosely / 10 perfectly / 12 snug fit.
This was mine but to be honest it is just to small in length for me. I am 5ft 7 and it does fit me and zip up, but it is not the most comfortable, so would recomment that it would be for someone 5ft 6 and below to be a comfy fit.

Been worn twice as loungewear, never worn to sleep in.....then washed once so really in good condition.

Postage will be an additional £3 on top of final price. Auction will end on Sunday 28th April at 8pm.

Would anyone like to start the bidding......

Last edited:
This could be a good incentive for me to get back into my size 10 clothes! But right now it would be toooo snug :(

Back