• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Latest changes in the bunny shed.

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Just before I went into hospital I made a couple of changes to the layout in the bunny shed. The main thing is that I bought two cat trees (£9.99 each) in the Petplanet sale for them. I have had bunnies who love climbing cat trees before and they make good enrichment. I will get more photos of them in use when I am allowed outside for longer!

Looking round from left to right. The door leads out to a secure area they use as a run when I'm not about to watch them in the garden.

IMG_6475_zps66770c8a.jpg

IMG_6473_zpsd9659a84.jpg

IMG_6454_zps5edcaca8.jpg

IMG_6451_zps43036b31.jpg

Looks great :thumb:

I need to get a new cat tree soon, something more exciting then the one I already have :)

Thanks guys! Sorry the first two are the wrong way round, I am getting to grips with Photobucket mobile.

My next plan is to lino the whole floor. I thought the slabs would be okay but the poo gets stuck in the gaps and I find it hard to clean. I have a great local carpet shop which sells fantastic offcuts.

Last edited:
Back