• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey 23/08/10 - 12/04/13 RIP sweetie pie xxxxx

Honey bunny, my darling girl, I miss you so much still :cry: I am tortured by the memory of your last days in the vets, so scared and just wanting to come home with me :cry: I really really hope that the disease which took you from me was not brought on by the stress of being away from home :cry: I just keep thinking what if I hadn't had you admitted that first night, maybe it was just another gut slowdown and you might have been ok the next day :cry: you trusted me so much, I think you know I was doing my very best to help you, but my best wasn't good enough. And the last time I saw you alive, when I left you at Ashleigh, you were licking my arm like crazy, and thinking about it makes me cry so much :cry: :cry: :cry: I love you so much Honey-Pie, why did this have to happen to you? :cry: xxxxxxxx

Just want to add some ((((((((Hugs)))))))))
I'm sorry the pain is still so raw. But you did your best for Honey and surely she knows that.
I'm sure she is watching over you from the Bridge. xxxx

I can't believe a whole year has gone by since you were here Honey-Pie :( it actually feels like a lifetime ago since I held you and gave you kisses, and you gave me lots of licks :(
Life is not the same any more, I think you were the glue that held everything together, and it's all slowly unravelled. Olly is doing ok now sweetie, you don't need to worry about him. We'll be moving to a new house soon, and Olly is going to share mummy's room :love: I've got a big picture of you to put up, you will still be with us. We could never ever forget you Honey, you were one in a million :love: I just wish you were still here :cry:
I love you darling girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Honey has to be one of the most adorable little bunnies ever. :love:

I still remember when you lost her, the time certainly does fly in but she'll never be forgotten.

I don't recall seeing this tribute. I remember her original thread though. I can't believe is been over a year. What a beautiful girl she was.

Hope you're ok:love:

Two whole years have gone by already. I haven't forgotten you, darling girl, I still miss your cheeky face and your mischievous antics :( love you lots Honey Pie xxxxxx

I may not post on here very much, but think about you often, my darling little Honey :cry: part of me died with you. And Olly misses you lots, still :( I hope I will see you again one day sweetie pie xxxxxx

Back