Thread: Transport help needed on the Isle of Wight this Sunday

Default Transport help needed on the Isle of Wight this Sunday

Posted on behalf of Schtoffen

Hi RUers,

I have already popped one user a message about this, but in case they're unavailable, does anyone else live on the Isle of Wight that could help transport me and/or my newbun between Godshill and East Cowes?

I'm being quoted 20 + each way in a cab at the moment so it'd be great to avoid at least one cab journey if possible!!

Thanks!

S xxx
    Click here to see the bunnies available for homes at Underhill Rabbit Rescue

REW bunnies are home and they're all gorgeous

Poppy, Sparkle, Alana
    Please sponsor my Everest trip for Underhill Rabbit Rescue which will be done in April 2014
    Underhill Rabbit Rescue fundraising for Everest page (click here)

Mama Doe

My OH has a season ticket for Red Funnel Southampton to Cowes. He goes over about 7:15 and comes back about 4:30. If we can be of any help PM me
    Bunny mum to Jessie, Blue, Noah (trio) Hettie & Sweep and troublesome River who is still waiting for the right man!
    Piggy mum to Mabel, Molly and Peaches

Remembering Skye, Woody, Maisie-pig and Marley-pig. Always in our hearts and very much missed

Looking for welfare orientated bunny boarding in Hampshire? Visit www.chestnutcorner.co.uk or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/chestnutcorner

This was in April,
    I would think the person could have walk between Godshill and East cowes by now or at least caught the number 2 and 5 buses
    Tracy
    Rabbit & Guinea Pig Boarding and Bonding
    http://www.rngp.org

Make 2014 in 2014 - total 113.50