• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 'Set Up' for Homecheck UD We passed

Def don't worry, they wont want more than that - the home visit report will tell them everything that they have to know. The pics are just clarification. Honestly, you will pass with flying colours :wave:

Your homecheck will be fine!

Little is beautiful!

ETA Have just had a look at Cloggs - what a handsome chap.

Last edited:
Wow... Handsome boy... They'll be lovely together. Good luck with homecheck!!

Not officially but I'm sure we passed!! :D:D:D

The RSPCA man was soooo nice and he said we'd give him a wonderful home and 'you really know what you're doing don't you'

Now I just have to figure out how the hell I'm going to get to the Isle of Wight!! :D

Not officially but I'm sure we passed!! :D:D:D

The RSPCA man was soooo nice and he said we'd give him a wonderful home and 'you really know what you're doing don't you'

Now I just have to figure out how the hell I'm going to get to the Isle of Wight!! :D

Congrats! It's quite simple, you just go to Portsmouth and get either the ferry or hovercraft - the hovercraft is quicker. Good luck!

Congratulations! :D :thumb:
I'm looking forward to seeing photos of Cloggs in his new home. ;)
Have a safe trip to the IOW. :)

I live on the IOW. If you are coming over as a passenger I can meet you and take you to the RSPCA.

Oh wow that would be so awesome?! I'm trying to minimise his time travelling... if you were able to take us to the RSPCA and then to the ferry I can go over as a foot passenger and jump on the train back to mine :D Are you sure you don't mind? Petrol pennies obvious :D God, RU is great!!!

Oh wow that would be so awesome?! I'm trying to minimise his time travelling... if you were able to take us to the RSPCA and then to the ferry I can go over as a foot passenger and jump on the train back to mine :D Are you sure you don't mind? Petrol pennies obvious :D God, RU is great!!!

No I don't mind! It would take ages if you went on the bus so the less travel for bunny the better. I can make most days but not this Thursday. Will you get the ferry to Yarmouth from Lymington or go to Portsmouth. I suppose it depends on which train service is best. Let us know when you have decided.

Good luck collecting Clogs. I have just come home with my two latest girls. They are LOVELY (barc bunnies). Look forward to seeing pics :wave:

Congrats on passing your homecheck and getting your lovely bun. You will have had him home a while now :) Just a quick question. Did you take the roof off the cage? My set up is similar to yours and I was wondering what they would think of the cage even though I never shut her in it. I wouldn't want to not get a bun because they thought I was treating the one I had badly

Back