• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help please Blanford Forum to Warwickshire or part of the journey

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help with a Hamster run please? to get a hammy from Blandford Forum (DT11) up to Warwickshire (CV47) or part of the journey?

Thank you Emma, I really hope someone can help with the first bit of the journey

I am driving back from Reading, Berkshire to Rugby at some point on Wednesday this week. If someone could do the first part of the journey and we can sync up (as I am working so my window for handover might be quite tight) then I could help x

I am driving back from Reading, Berkshire to Rugby at some point on Wednesday this week. If someone could do the first part of the journey and we can sync up (as I am working so my window for handover might be quite tight) then I could help x

That's a kind offer hopefully somebody else can help.

I looked at this because even though I can't drive at the moment because of shoulder surgery, I wondered if I could go on the train to get hammy for you. Unfortunately though it would cost over £80 and take nearly 4hrs, and I couldn't manage that long a journey at the moment. What did spring to mind though is you contacting British Rail, as someone I know adopted a bunny only a couple of weeks ago, and because it was coming from up north somewhere, and she doesn't drive, British Rail bought the bunny down for her free of charge (seriously). Apparently they are happy to do this, and the furry just needs to be in a proper carrier. The bunny travelled down in the guards cab I'm sure they said. Anyway, they did it for my friend, and so I don't know if it is possible for you to sort out getting hammy on the train at his end, and then someone meeting him at the other. It would have to be a direct train, or I guess if that is impossible, someone would have to pick hammy up where he needs to change, and then physically hand him over to the guard on the connecting train, as British Rail won't do that. But like I say, they bought my friends new bun down to her, and so I don't see any reason why they wouldn't little hammy.

Back