• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wee Willie Winkie ... sleep tight little man .

I'm so very sorry Angie & Lyndsey :cry: We fostered WWW when he first came into BARC as a tiny baby & remember what an impression he & his mummy left on us :love: Thank you Lyndsey to you & your family for being there for this little lad, his mummmy & Angie when they needed you. I am so very, very sorry to know you are going through this :cry:

Binky free little WWW, a gorgeous, special little angel at the bridge xxx

Winkie woo as we nicked named you we are so very very sorry we couldn't save you. :cry:

In the short time we had you in foster after being returned to BARC you made a huge impression on everyone at our warren.

I knew something was drastically wrong when I popped my nose into your hutch for the teatime noms and you didn't turn your bum and hop around waiting for me to play chase our usual teatime game. Instead you sat so very still :cry:
As I scooped you up into my arms you looked me in the eye and that very second I knew you were leaving us. I held you snuggled in my arms, talking sweet nothing in those lugs, I felt your heart fading and mustered all my strength to give you calmness in your 30mins of need.

You were my first foster loss :cry:

Binky free Winkie Woo we love you :love:

Winkie woo as we nicked named you we are so very very sorry we couldn't save you. :cry:

In the short time we had you in foster after being returned to BARC you made a huge impression on everyone at our warren.

I knew something was drastically wrong when I popped my nose into your hutch for the teatime noms and you didn't turn your bum and hop around waiting for me to play chase our usual teatime game. Instead you sat so very still :cry:
As I scooped you up into my arms you looked me in the eye and that very second I knew you were leaving us. I held you snuggled in my arms, talking sweet nothing in those lugs, I felt your heart fading and mustered all my strength to give you calmness in your 30mins of need.

You were my first foster loss :cry:

Binky free Winkie Woo we love you :love:

:cry:

Back