Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grrrrr ... our bunnies and the weather.......

Default Grrrrr ... our bunnies and the weather.......

Just a wee thread to say that I reckon all the outdoor bunnies will be well jealous of their indoor bunny friends,,,,,

My 3 have been terrified witless today by the gales howling. They have been confined to their shed with all the clattering and clanging of garden implements being tossed about,,

Their run is a no go area with all their hay boxes, litter trays and tunnels being blown about,,,

The tarpaulin is like a sail and despite being weighted down with slabs has ripped totally..

Hugs for all the outdoor bunnies in this horrible cold, snowy and windy weather...
    Floppy, Smudge, Bramble, Willow, Chewy, Obi
    ❤️💙💜💚❤️💛💔

Wise Old Thumper

poor little things! vibes for them.

but matthew tabitha charles and cecile are making provision for the weather, too. they're indoors, but their heater is on and charles and cecile have made a lovely burrow in their hay.

.. sounds like luxury.........
    ❤️💙💜💚❤️💛💔

Oh I so feel for outdoor bunnies and their owners when the weather is bad or cold Thats why mine are indoors, I dont think they would even survive outdoors here in the depths of winter when it gets down to -20

Warming strokes to all the outdoor buns experiencing bad weather at the moment
    Gemma, mum to;

My beautiful Tilly left me for the bridge 11/01/2010. I love and miss her every single day. Sweet dreams precious girl, lifes not the same without you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ive got one in one out and i do always feel bad for poppy but thats why she get a little bit of special treatment (but shhhh dont tell clover)

Quote Originally Posted by Gemmapookie View Post
    Oh I so feel for outdoor bunnies and their owners when the weather is bad or cold Thats why mine are indoors, I dont think they would even survive outdoors here in the depths of winter when it gets down to -20

Warming strokes to all the outdoor buns experiencing bad weather at the moment
    I don't think I would survive if my buns were outside

Warming vibes beeing sent to all those outside buns!
    Two sons age 14 and 9
    Bugsy aged 7, Poppy adopted March 2010, Jenson adopted 28/4/13, Bramble adopted 7/7/14
    Cocoa & Ginger the piggies

My baby Pebbles adopted July 2010 gone to the bridge 16/4/13..you fought so hard little one
    RIP little Chloe and RIP Violet 2/11/13- 25/6/14 wish you had stayed longer

Its been horrific today... i have tried to spend time with them in the shed but they have literally been hiding in their boxes.. Theres loads of poos so they must still be nomming... I hate this weather, its pants......

Looks like my neighbours new fence is swaying in the breeze too!!
    ❤️💙💜💚❤️💛💔

Snuggles and hugs to all outdoor buns. An extra fenugreek crunchie all round. (Don't tell Spenser.)

Mine loved it, were doing bunny 500's in the snow today! And are now tucked up with snugglesafes and a new fleecy blankie (and yes they had an extra fenugreek crunchie and half a carrot before bed)

I on the other hand am frozen and going for a hot bath.

It was certainly cold outside this afternoon doing the Sunday clean out, the babies have seen so much snow since they were born!

I am also mummy to Jack the cat <3 xx

RIP to my beautiful boy Pancake, look after you mummy and sister over the rainbow 12/02/2013 - 30/03/2014
    Sleep tight my darling girls, you were taken far too soon xx
    Poppy 15/11/2011 - 14/11/2013 & Binky 12/02/2013 - 14/11/2013