• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your first pic of your bunny

This is Alice on the RSPCA website, I fell in love with her just from the picture, I sent it to my hubby to say this was the bunny I wanted to rehome, she was called Zealand then, didn't suit her at all!

6B3AE047-E61D-4BF7-A5A0-D7AA49CD2251-5187-000005F53BD0E445_zpsfb8a4f95.jpg

I can't find a Bear one will keep looking, he wasn't a cute fluffy baby when I got him either though so really looks the same!

My first pictures of Roly are a bit sad as he was neglected by his previous owner
roly_rescue001.jpg

His first time in the garden
roly_rescue002.jpg

roly_rescue003.jpg

Honey in the garden
P1010816.jpg

JayJay in the garden
jj004.jpg

Most of the first few pictures of him and Honey together were along these lines
jayjay_honey004.jpg

Jack at the SSPCA before we brought him home
_DSC3568_zpsdce92efe.jpg

Last edited:
I've posted this a million times already but any excuse to post it again because it's one of my faves! :lol:
Mylo at 8 weeks old, the day we brought her home :love:
tinybunny.jpg

Bella at about 9-10 wks old

ccfedb48-0088-46f9-a839-8045ed0a9e21_zps9ff0a729.jpg

Woody about 9 months old

069ebdcb-145e-4cde-b5e2-61a5d2f8ac72_zps5cf810db.jpg

This was what i assume to be Woodys first ever free range experience, he loves getting out for some binkies! He gets some big air as well haha.

Very bad quality old phone picture of Sonic the day we brought him home. He's been a stunner from the start!

As you can see, he had really odd markings on his nose. His colour has changed so much now, though he's still gorgeous :love:

542341_10150987658833874_37674054_n_zps04bc6aa2.jpg

My first picture of Poppy back when she was a baby.
IMG00124-20110524-0119.jpg

Patchies and Sam
IMG00184-20110911-0837.jpg

Milly
DSCF1442.jpg

And this is Stitch, my first ever bunny. We had him a week before he passed away and I still miss him and think about him everyday. And yes that is a bit of hay stuck to his nose.
IMG00101-20110429-1828.jpg

I think everyone has seen my photos of Ludo, so here's my first photo of my previous now bridge bunny Harry. He was a full lop just one of his ears was stuck here. Probably not the best way to hold a bun but I wasn't a bunny owner then and he was one of those rare animals you could hold any way at all and he wouldn't move, not through fear just through sheer loveliness. He was my soul bun:(
Ah Harry was cute but I still want to see Ludo, I don't think I've seen the photos you mention and there can never be too many Ludo pics:D

I know I started this thread but I love it. So many cute bunnies. I'm sure we have the cutest rabbits on this forum.

Here is the first pic i saw of lola on her advert :love:

a2iyf.jpg

With her mummy and sister before i got her ..

2qda9ms.jpg

And this is when i brought her home she was sooo tinyy :D:D:love:

2jeprpy.jpg

Zakura__2_weeks_old_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Zakura at two weeks old.

Bob and Kaze are a bit harder to find since they had identical siblings, to this day I couldn't have told them apart if they were together but em...Upcoming are probably the youngest rabbits seen in this tread yet:p
Black_kit_2_days_old_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

This might be Bob or one of his siblings. 2 days old.
Sable_kit_2_days_old_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Either Kaze or Sora. Taken the same day.

And I don't have any of these yet but...
A_bundle_of_joy_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

12 newborn bunnies... Granted this is not how newborn bunnies should have looked like:/ They were all sadly undernourished and many died due to there being far too many in the litter :cry: I would rather not have any lectures about the evils of rabbit breeding or not being able to give food to the newborns (mostly due to me getting very conflicting advice at the time, some recommended I didn't feed the babies, others recommended giving them just water etc... I tried hand-feeding some of them but they wouldn't eat.) I am also not breeding again since it was too hard to rehome them despite both parents being great purebred rex-rabbits.

Oh and before anyone jumps me about handling newborn babies:
Domesticated rabbits don't automatically eat their kits if there's just a trace of human scent on them. I wouldn't recommend inviting your friends home and cuddle them before they get their fur but I would always check them once a day or so to ensure they were being fed. Kaze and Bob are both living proofs that their mom did not in fact eat them:p (She didn't eat any from the first litter either, aside from maybe two who went missing in the first couple of days, but they most likely died from starvation :cry: )

Back