• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Mulder & Scully - small crossbreeds - HERTS

catxx

Mama Doe
IMG_9303_MulderScully.jpg

IMG_0688_ScullyMulder.jpg

Believe it or not, Mulder and Scully are brother and sister. Scully is a pretty dunn colour mini lionhead looking rabbit, Mulder is black and white Nethi looking bun. Their mum was pure Netherland Dwarf and dad must have had some Lionhead in there somewhere.

Remember that pet shop in north London that shut down and abandoned animals inside? Mulder and Scully's mum was in there. Mulder and Scully were born at The Mayhew Animal Home in 2011 and were transferred to Rabbit Residence a few months later.

They are a lovely but sensitive pair of rabbits. They show signs of boredom and destruction in small spaces so they will need a home with a lot of space and enrichment!

Their Rabbit Rehome page is here.

I was just saying this afternoon that Mulder and Scully would be awesome names for bunnies! But sadly I can't adopt them :(

I clicked on this post already wanting them for their names, look at these two awwwhhhh. I can't take on anymore but really hope they find their forever home soon :love::love:

:shock: What stunners they are. I`m sure they will soon find their forever homes soon, with looks like theirs. :love::love::love:

Still here, these are my favourite rabbits at the rescue.
I love these two and they're happy to have attention (& treats) on their own terms.

I really wish I could have them myself but it's not possible at the minute :(

Incredible. It just shows how many lovely rabbits there are in rescue needing homes. Good luck sweeties.

Back