• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful girl, Moonshine

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I don't have it in me to write a proper tribute, I am just too distraught and broken, so I'll just copy from my facebook over to here. I feel so empty, so hollow.

I am absolutely devastated to say my beautiful Moonshine passed away today. Just shy of her 8th birthday, she was my light among the dark, my sweet angel, who now, is a real one. She is the reason for many times, why I pulled through the hellish times, kept a shred of sanity. The sight of her happy little face looking up at me, with her white button nose. She leaves behind her daughter and two friends. Her daughter was besotted with her, and I hope she takes this okay, with no vet trips along the way. My darling baby girl, I love you. Don't forget that. :'( xXx

July 2005 - March 2013

21m93sg.jpg

Aww :( very sorry to read this, Moonshine was a very beautiful little girl. Binky free gorgeous girl xxxxx

I am so sorry that you have lost your special girl. :cry:

Goodnight Moonshine, sweet dreams little one. xx

I am so very sorry, she was a very beautiful girl.

Binky free beautiful Moonshine xxx

So sorry for the loss of your beautiful Moonshine. What lovely words you wrote about her. She was a very lucky bun to have a lovely home where she was cared for and so lucky to have a human mum that loved her so much. She will always be with you because you carry her in heart. Hugs.
Carol

Don't cry because I have gone
Smile...... because I was here.

Back