• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: Violet the Knitted Bunny: Auction to raise funds for Hopper Haven's Fidget

Awwww Fidget :love: She is looking so well in that photo. :love:

Thank you so much for all the bids everyone. :love:

Thanks everyone for your bids. :love:

Auction closes at 9pm on Tuesday 19 March, so just 3 days left. :wave:

Only a few days left folks.....last chance to not only own the gorgeous Violet, but to treat yourself "guilt-free" knowing that the money you have spent is going to help Fidget on her road to recovery :D

Thanks to Tracy, and to everyone who had bid so far :wave:

The gang have upped their offer to £24.50 for Violet, Laura Pig had a few more pennies tucked away for a rainy day, which she has put into the pot:lol:!

The auction has now ended.

Thank you so much for all your bids everyone. :wave:

Violet will be going to live with South Mills Bunnies. :D If you could Paypal the £24.50 directly to Hopper Haven please (details on first post) and pm me your address, as soon as HH confirm the money has arrived I'll post Violet off to you.

Thanks again everyone. :love:

Thank you so much Tracy for doing this for Fidget :love:

I'm sure South Mill Bunnies will be delighted with their new addition as Violet is soooo pretty :D

Thank you also to everyone who took part. I will get Fidgets response when I See her on Friday and I'll post her update:D

Last edited:
Violet is on her way to South Mill Bunnies. Hopefully she'll arrive tomorrow. :D

My knitting needles are back in action and busy again. ;)

Yesterday Fidget was delighted to hear that Violet had found her forever home, just like she has:D

It was very cold and snowy yesterday, and she was huddled in her hidey with her "Hairy Mob", but she poked her head out to say a very special thank you to both Tracy and Carol for their lovely donation towards her care....

0763e036-dc12-4c03-a8fe-76263e84f234_zps05d5ac6f.jpg

Violet arrived on Friday when we out so she spent the night at the local sorting office. She said it was a real adventure for her but was really pleased when we picked her up on Saturday morming and brought her home. She is lovely :love::love::love: She has now found a comfy spot in our home to sit in. She also brought along a chocolate gift in her suitcase for me which was lovely (and very tasty, nom nom:lol::lol:).

Thank you Tracy:wave::wave: Both Fidget and Violet are now settled into their new homes

What a lovely way to fund raise. Look forward to seeing what the knitting needle fairy will bring next!

Back