• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport request from Rngpw Warwickshire - GU46 hampshire

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
This is to get the two guinea pigs Shimmy and Stomp to their new mummy.
Even if it's some of the way then she can do some of the journey to collect but not all the way.

Please let me know if you can help

*may* be able to help with this. We are travelling from Warwick to Fleet (GU51) on Sunday evening. I'm not too sure exactly what time, and we will be on a bit of a deadline as have to collect my buns from boarding in Fleet in a time slot so don't want to go out of our way , but if we could be met in Warwick and Fleet at a specific time we may be able to do this.

Eta...if you think this could work, could you poss PM me as I don't always remember to check threads :oops:

Last edited:
*may* be able to help with this. We are travelling from Warwick to Fleet (GU51) on Sunday evening. I'm not too sure exactly what time, and we will be on a bit of a deadline as have to collect my buns from boarding in Fleet in a time slot so don't want to go out of our way , but if we could be met in Warwick and Fleet at a specific time we may be able to do this.

Eta...if you think this could work, could you poss PM me as I don't always remember to check threads :oops:

That would be great, should be able to get guineas to you in Warwick will get in touch with lady in Hampshire to check things with her.

Thank you Lindsey :D it was lovely to meet you and I hope the boys travel well and don't eat you out of hay.

No probs! I have given them their packed lunch and now we are off for our lunch :). Will text you later at the other end to let you know the hand over went ok. Nice to meet you too.

Back