• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Wanted: Temporary fosterer for two weeks in March

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Hi all :wave:

Was wondering if anyone here can foster a trio of bunnies whilst I am away In America for ten days.
I was fostering them for a cat rescue, since November, but after a month of no contact, and excuses, I feel I have been dumped with them.

My mum has dislocated her kneecap, and is still finding it hard to get around. She was meant to be in charge of my own animals whilst away, and is determined to, with the help of my brother and his friend, help with them, but has asked I find somewhere for these three so it is one less set up she has to worry about.

They are all small crossbreeds. If anyone can help, please let me know!
I'll be posting a separate thread trying to find them a home, in a minute, as unfortunately I don't think I'll be hearing back from said rescue. :(

Hi, what a sad tale for the little ones. I wonder, could you answer a few questions? I am looking for a wife bun for Fudge whos friend Herbs went to the bridge a few weeks ago.

Have they been speyed or neutered?

what sex are they?

How old are they?

Are they friendly?

Are they outdoor buns?

Have they had jabs etc?

Do you think they would bond with one more bun? If so, I would consider a group of buns, I have enough space

Hi, what a sad tale for the little ones. I wonder, could you answer a few questions? I am looking for a wife bun for Fudge whos friend Herbs went to the bridge a few weeks ago.

Have they been speyed or neutered?

what sex are they?

How old are they?

Are they friendly?

Are they outdoor buns?

Have they had jabs etc?

Do you think they would bond with one more bun? If so, I would consider a group of buns, I have enough space

The rescue said they'd all been neutered.

Two male, one female

1-2yrs

They are nosey, but unsure of people. Have come a long way since they came to me!

They have been myxo vaccined

I think it would be possible, as they are very laid back with each other and have had no referred aggression/gotten bad when bunnies have been opposite them. :D

The rescue said they'd all been neutered.

Two male, one female

1-2yrs

They are nosey, but unsure of people. Have come a long way since they came to me!

They have been myxo vaccined

I think it would be possible, as they are very laid back with each other and have had no referred aggression/gotten bad when bunnies have been opposite them. :D

Without being VHD vacc'd, i can't see how anyone with existing buns would be too comfortable taking them on Kris :/

I'm happy to get them done if this is putting others off the idea. The rescue never got back to me regarding their next vaccine. I have my 6 going in for boosters in a week or so, so could always take them in for theirs as well :)

Also with tthem not being yours ....I know I wouldn't offer them a foster home ......are you in a potion the pay any vet cost of somthing happened when you were away ?

Back