• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

.urgent update page 3..cancelled

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
a group of rabbits have been saved from being pts but need rescue spaces
We have offered to take one ( all we can fit at present) and she needs to get here ASAP
Can anyone help with part of the journey?
if so please comment on thread or on our FB page
thank you

Last edited:
we have a great offer of transport from Crawley to half way..so
can anyone do up M1 to Leicester way on Saturday?

We can do Hitchin to Crawley early Saturday?

Edit: Sorry, Luton to Crawley, we live in Hitchin and are going to Horsham!

We can do Hitchin to Crawley early Saturday?

Edit: Sorry, Luton to Crawley, we live in Hitchin and are going to Horsham!

thanks for offer but bun needs to come from Crawley to Leics!
We now have offers to bring bun up to Luton and from Liz to bring up to Northants
just getting confirmation

thank you..it may be Saturday and there may be 2 bunnies as they are at great risk so i will fit in another

that's fine, if needs be they can have a stop over here too as I need to sort out collecting Imogen (who I'm hoping will be home before the weekend :shock:) I'll pm you my mobile number as I can always be contacted on that

I can do from Northants to you. (my parents are going into Leicester on Friday but I can do any other time)

Hi :wave: It would have to be 1.45pm from junc 15a no other time as that is where Steve works and you would 100% have to be there as he obviously can't take the bunnies into work with him and can't be late as he is already on a warning!

Hi :wave: It would have to be 1.45pm from junc 15a no other time as that is where Steve works and you would 100% have to be there as he obviously can't take the bunnies into work with him and can't be late as he is already on a warning!

M1? and on Saturday yes?

Ahh right, which direction on the M1 (apparently there are 2 service stations at junction 15a one on each side) I can collect tomorrow if that is any good for you and for Jill

hi Georgie..rabbit/s are hopefully coming up for Crawley on Sat to Liz..so if Liz can keep til monday that is the earliest to meet Steve,..thank you all for helping :D

oh! Sorry :lol: I'm busy Tuesday and Thursday next week but can do any other day :thumb:

So Monday? and I can meet you at junction 20 ( Lutterworth) as pub just off junction and you can access junction to get back on again
I'm just trying to confirm whether we are getting one or 2
is it ok for 2 Liz to keep from Sat to mon

I've not heard anything about the bunnies coming to me yet, but yes they can stay for a night or two.

georgie, steve says northbound services 15a of m1 between 1.30 and 1.45 monday :wave:

Ive not heard anything about who or where I'm droppiong them to (from Crawley) on Saturday :)

I can do Saturday or Sunday, whichever is easiest for everyone else :)

Ive not heard anything about who or where I'm droppiong them to (from Crawley) on Saturday :)

I can do Saturday or Sunday, whichever is easiest for everyone else :)

Hopefully ( if you are Kirsty on FB ! :lol: )you can meet Liz's hubby Steve around Luton? that is about half way I think as said on FB ? and thank you x

So Monday? and I can meet you at junction 20 ( Lutterworth) as pub just off junction and you can access junction to get back on again
I'm just trying to confirm whether we are getting one or 2
is it ok for 2 Liz to keep from Sat to mon

yep thats fine, do you know what the pub is called? :wave:

I've not heard anything about the bunnies coming to me yet, but yes they can stay for a night or two.

georgie, steve says northbound services 15a of m1 between 1.30 and 1.45 monday :wave:

Okee doke! I'll aim for 1.30 :thumb:

Gerogie if meeting Steve and leaving junction 15a at about 1.50 - 2 pm..you should be at junction 20 for about 2.20-2-30..I will pm you pub details

Back