• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sorted thanks

I could maybe do this on Saturday is that helps. My mum lives near Huddersfield and I go over most weekends.
Alternatively, depending on the route Bunslave takes to Liverpool, we could maybe meet en route.
I work near j19 of M60, so Birch services on M62 is doable.

Great! I work about 10 mins away from Birch services, Monday through Friday.
If Angie is ok with it, I could collect Snoopy one evening. He can overnight here, indoors or in an outdoors hutch. And then we can meet at Birch.
I guess we just need to decide on a day/time that works now :D

Great! I work about 10 mins away from Birch services, Monday through Friday.
If Angie is ok with it, I could collect Snoopy one evening. He can overnight here, indoors or in an outdoors hutch. And then we can meet at Birch.
I guess we just need to decide on a day/time that works now :D

I would be happy with that ... :wave:

do we have date for ths.. ?

perhaps may be a good idea for all concerned to pm each other to try and sort it .. alspo dswap contact numbers .

Hi Angie!
Sorry was waiting to here back if still needed.
Sue (Bunslave) has my mobile number. If still needed, I can pop down and collect Snoopy any night this week except Tuesday. Or I can do any time at the weekend.
Thanks,
Nicky x

Hi Angie!
Sorry was waiting to here back if still needed.
Sue (Bunslave) has my mobile number. If still needed, I can pop down and collect Snoopy any night this week except Tuesday. Or I can do any time at the weekend.
Thanks,
Nicky x

thats ok ...was just wondering :wave:

ill pm you all my number

I have a plan!
How about I come collect Snoopy on Sunday afternoon Angie. I can then meet Sue (Bunslave) Monday or Tuesday. Would that work for all involved? Will text too :)

Aw brill! Angie is grand about me collecting him Sunday (and I still promise not to keep him :lol:).
Just waiting to hear back from Bunslave/Sue.

Back