• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sorted thanks

Just wanted to say thanks for the offers so far :wave: Hope this beautiful boy can come to live with us soon :love:

We don't drive but if it's any help we live next to a train station so can get to either Liverpool or St Helens very easily.

We were also hoping that my MIL could cover part of the journey but she recently hurt her back and leg so can't drive right now but, depending on when the bunny run takes place, she may be feeling better but, of course, the closer we can get him to us, the better.

Thanks again everyone! :thumb:

Last edited:
:wave: I'm going to Liverpool on 21st Feb for the Liverpool match, and could maybe bring him with me?

Would have to check it's ok with who I'm travelling down with but I'm sure it would be.

Is there any particular day that is good?

MIL is feeling much better and feels able to drive short distances, she has the next few weeks off so it will just be a case of getting Snoopy to near enough anywhere in Liverpool.

Thank again, it is very much appreciated.

Just checking the map and if someone can get bun to Holmfirth I can do the rest. I'm not far from there and visit Mum in Liverpool regularly :wave:

Back