• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The PTS bunny who was left behind :(

alio71

Mama Doe
We thought all the pts buns were safe from their fate, however, I got a message from the lovely vet nurse who had saved them to say that one had been missed. I messaged my chum bunny mad vickie and told her she had a new foster coming her way and without hesitation she made space for him. However, unfortunately she can't work photobucket so here he is the last of the pts crew

agouti2.jpg

agouti1.jpg

I might be so bold to suggest he has found his forever home too ;):lol::love:

Thanks Ali for posting the pics, iPad tech stuff is not my strong point.

He's a sweet natured, inquisitive little chap, very generous with his kisses :D He may well be a keeper, and I'm a sucker for an agouti :love: He took his panacur and cabbage with gusto, he's very thin so it will be a while before he's neutered.

Is he at Emma's now?? Might have to nip over and meet him lol, I missed out on meeting the rest of them :( (she lives directly opposite my house lol)

Back