• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent Help with transport run for freezing bunny! Huddersfield to Baildon

Hi,

Our vets have contacted us about a bunny who is being sold for £5.00 on facebook.

This bunny has no shelter from the snow that is drifting into the cage and is very young under 1 year and at risk of freezing if the weather continues as it has been doing.

If anyone is able to help with this urgent run from Huddersfield to baildon please email rehome@greenleafanimalrescue.org.uk

I will send the £5.00 across to anyone able to help with the run.

Many Thanks,
Jane

thanks- may have someone who is able to help but they are coming from s.yorkshire so abit of a trek and won't get there until 8:30pm after which time the vets will be closed so will need to be kept overnight then transported back to w.yorkshire.

Bunny still in need :(

Someone on facebook suggested to the person to lift the hutch onto the trampoline. I don't know of many hutches that you could do that with. It also has no legs- " the hutch that is!".

Is it worth contacting Mick/Sue formerly of Sue's Rabbit Rescue? I know they don't run the rescue any more but they would only be about 10 miles or so away and may be able to help.

I wish I could help but the OH says it is too far to travel and there is no fuel in the car. :( Being in North Leeds I wouldn't be able to get there and back before 8.30pm either. I really hope this poor bun gets rescued soon. :(

Back