• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Desperate for Willow Leaf & Hawthorn Supply!

sonnet

Alpha Buck
Am desperate for Willow & Hawthorn Leaf as my stock is running very low as Dylan is poorly atm & is being encouraged to eat by offering him his favourite foods - Willow & Hawthorn leaf being two of them.

Does anyone have any that they can spare?
Am willing to pay or make a donation to a bunny charity in return.
Thank you :thumb:

I am really sorry but we are completely out -

until the snow came it looked like the willows were budding again but they have stopped now.

Have you tried brambles?

I bought a pack of dried hawthorn from amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pegasus-Hea...C558/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1358719900&sr=8-7

It's obviously designed for horses so it's somewhat too much, but better than none! I just give a little pinch (about a teaspoon) daily; for Dudley I mix it in with his porridge and he loves it. It's the whole plant and it's in little flakes (about the size of tea leaves I guess) so I'm not sure if that would work for you - I can send you a sample if you want to pm me your address?

Last edited:
I am really sorry but we are completely out -

until the snow came it looked like the willows were budding again but they have stopped now.

Have you tried brambles?

Yes, we have those :thumb: but his favs are definitely willow & hawthorn!

I bought a pack of dried hawthorn from amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pegasus-Hea...C558/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1358719900&sr=8-7

It's obviously designed for horses so it's somewhat too much, but better than none! I just give a little pinch (about a teaspoon) daily; for Dudley I mix it in with his porridge and he loves it. It's the whole plant and it's in little flakes (about the size of tea leaves I guess) so I'm not sure if that would work for you - I can send you a sample if you want to pm me your address?

I will PM you :thumb:

Back